Sunday, October 21, 2007

T.I. Black Man On The Ropes

At first my initial reaction was "damn he had to have got set up" then the facts hit the streets. No set up, no wrong place at the wrong time, pure stupidity. My thought then was, why do we have to always do stupid things when we get money. Us as black men must know that when we get to that status that we are under a microscope, honestly for anyone who reaches that status they are under a microscope but for us as black men we get the norm plus the extra because of who we are.

So with that being said, what is the verdict? When I say that I am not meaning what will the judge say but, what was going through his mind. Is this a fetish, was he about to be under attack? The man was trying to purchase gun Silencer............. come on now, if you have a silencer or are looking into buying one then your intent is to kill NOT PROTECT but kill someone, there is a difference. I am not knocking T.I. this is not a Hate T.I. post, I love the guy as a brother because he is a black man, If he is guilty I am behind him and I say let's get him some help, if he is not then I am behind him and I say, let's bring down the motherf*****s trying to destroy his image and add to the stereo type that us as black men don't know how to act when we get some money.

That's all on this topic for today, stay on the look out for diffrent parts on T.I Black Man On The Ropes.

No comments: